Pwanchi Burger Episode 2 Pwanchi Burger Episode 2

I enjoyed it but it was a little long.

Snape's Challenge Snape's Challenge

Animation wasn't great but I laughed.

Average Neighborhood Average Neighborhood

Definitely shows promise but is nothing special. My main issue was with how slow paced it was. I feel like it'd have been 10 times better if there were maybe more characters on screen at once, some dodging bullets, multiple things happening at once. You said this is your second flash -- just for that reason I can't give a better rating but I will say for a second animation it's great.

keno571 responds:

Thanks, and yeah i felt i should have put more effort into it but it i already started a new one, which is much better

Seyinda Audition Seyinda Audition

It's a shame you went in such a dialogue heavy direction because as you know, you didn't manage to finish adding the voices. On top of that, the voices you had were not very good. That said, I liked the art style and you had some really nice animations in there.

Our Fishy Friend Part 2 Our Fishy Friend Part 2

You can't really tell people what to and what not to review. Even if the graphics are intentional, it doesn't mean they are good for the direction you were going. I get it, but I still think the visuals could be a lot better. I don't mean realistic, I don't even mean no longer done with MS Paint, but the disappointing visuals don't match the fantastic voice acting. Great story, great voice acting, and in my opinion, poor visuals (even further than your intention).

OurFishyFriend responds:

Thanks for the input. Im big on story and voice, and i have got a friend doing the music, but visuals i admit i suck at. So i intentionally made a conscious choice to not try to hide that, and instead use it. However, if there was a way for me to keep the visual style i have got, and keep the characters exactly the same and everything, but have the visuals look better i would be more than willing to go for it, i just dont know what to do really. If you wanted to give me some other input about how i should present each of the "slides" i would be happy to listen.

Off Ep 1 Super Hd Off Ep 1 Super Hd

When I started this Flash I was so close to pressing the back button becuase of the crappy graphics but the voice made me stay and I watched it to the end. Loved the descriptions and story telling.

OurFishyFriend responds:

Thank you so much. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Triangle 'n Rectangle... Triangle 'n Rectangle...

I agree...

...but this has no point, really. Go ahead and make a parody of this over-rated series, but add just a little dialogue or plot.

Luk3y responds:

Point? As much point as two gay shapes breaking up?

I'm sorry but I just don't know how to add dialogue to a 10 second long flash.

Thank you for your review.